Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blue Alert! Beautiful.

This blog entry was copied from my MySpace blog, originally posted May 9, 2006

Note: I apologize in advance for the artsy, sensitive blog entry. I know this will surprise you, but I am very artsy and sensitive.

Blue Alert is not a warning about a stand-up comedy routine that contains mature subject matter and course language. No, it is the title of the new CD by Anjani(Leonard Cohen's ladyfriend). And guess who bought it on the weekend? Three guesses. No, it's not him. No. No. You really suck at this game, don't you? It was me!

It is a beautiful CD. This chick can sing. Manalive! Beautiful lyrics.

Check out these lyric samples, they are beautiful:

- Track 5 - Nightengale:

I built my house beside the wood
So I could hear you singing
And it was sweet and it was good
And love was all beginning

Beautiful, eh?

-Track 8 - The Mist

As the mist leaves no scar
On the dark green hill
So my body leaves no scar
On you, nor ever will

Chillingly beautiful.

-Track 10 - Thanks for the Dance

It was fine it was fast
I was first I was last
In line at the
Temple of Pleasure
But the green was so green
And the blue was so blue
I was so I
And you were so you
The crisis was light
As a feather

I really love that song. So beautiful.

-Track 9 - Crazy to Love You

I had to go crazy to love you
You who were never the one
Whom I chased through the
Souvenir heartache
My braids and my blouse all undone

Now we're talking! If there's one thing I like better than beautiful lyrics sung by a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice, it's beautiful lyrics sung by a beautiful woman with a beautiful voice about her boobies peeking out!

- Track 4 - Half the Perfect World

Every night she'd come to me
I'd cook for her; I'd pour her tea
She was in her thirties then
Had made some money, lived with men

We'd lay us down to give and get
Beneath the white mosquito net
And since no counting had begun
We lived a thousand years in one

AWESOME! GIRL-ON-GIRL ACTION! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Go buy this album - beautiful, sensitive lyrics about lesbos! You'll love it.

Anyhow, sorry again for the deep, artsy post. I promise that my next blog post will be less serious..


Anyhow, sorry again for the deep, artsy post.  I promise that my next blog post will be less serious..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment copied from Lloyd's old MySpace blog - comment originally posted May 12 2006

You are teh gay.