Monday, December 11, 2006

Found Pictures

As I mentioned, I am on vacation, visiting family in New Brunswick. Included in the family we are visiting are 12 nieces and nephews on my side, and three on my wife's side.

One of the best things about visiting when neices and nephews are around is "found pictures". When we leave our digital camera sitting around, you can count on one of the younger kids picking it up and taking some pictures without us knowing about it. Then, when we browse through the pictures later, we usually find something unexpected that makes us laugh.

I wouldn't have expected that my wife's youngest neice, who is in grade five, would have known about Kids in the Hall, particularly their "crushing your head" sketch. But, I guess I was wrong.

Ivan looks thrilled to be in Reilly's re-creation of this classic sketch.

If I find any more good found pictures during the rest of my trip, I'll share them with you. Meanwhile, I have to get Ivan to the vet, to get his crushed head fixed.

Llove,

Lloyd

No comments: