Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Brush With Fame

Twice recently while walking the dog in a nearby park, I have seen celebrities. Well, I'm not certain that the people I have seen were the actual famous people, but they were close enough.

Have you ever seen this video of a bunch of gamers playing a live-action role-playing game? I think it's one of the funniest videos I have ever seen on the interweb. Well, I SAW THOSE GUYS!

Like I said, it may have been a different bunch of gamers, but how many can there be? There was even the "LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT!" guy! They had to put the attack on hold, while I walked by, since one army was on one side of the path and the other army on the other side. These guys are big-time internet celebrities, and they had to wait for ME!

I don't care who you've met, I've had the ultimate celebrity encounter!

1 comment:

Brooks Coker said...

I am resisting the urge to fly to Canada to touch you. I still have no idea who you are talking about, but hey, if you say they are celebrities, then they are.