Monday, March 5, 2007

Yuk Yuk's Moncton, NB Amateur Show This Wednesday Night (March 7)

Hey Merry-timers,

I'm heading off to New Brunswick tonight to spend some time with my mother while she recuperates from a broken pelvis. I know, I know - what a great son.

Anyway, while I'm there, I thought I would abandon her for a night* and go do a six-minute standup comedy set at the amateur show at Yuk Yuk's in Moncton on Wednesday night. Coming? Great, I'll see you there!

Yuk Yuk's Moncton is at the Crown Plaza Hotel - 1005 Main Street. Doors open at 7:30pm, show time is at 8:30pm. Cover is $6.00.

See you then? See you, then.

Llove,

Lloyd

*just kidding, by the way - my sister Chris will be staying with her

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LLoyd,

CALL JON STEWART EXt 3717 when you get this, or hemale him to talk about the 21st. and my show.