Monday, November 12, 2007

Why aren't the news agencies reporting this?

I was happy to see this image on my tv screen recently. I had to take a picture of it. I knew that the world was about to change for the better, for ever. But since then, I haven't seen any news reports about it. I don't know why. It's huge! I suppose it's being kept a secret so the general population doesn't freak out just yet. But they couldn't keep it from my eagle eyes. Check out what I noticed - the crisis in Pakistan is about to get straightened out. Because Starfleet is on the job!
Starfleet to solve the Pakistan crisis
I guess it's no time before the Klingons arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, I cannot believe my eyes! Although I have always been right about conspiracy theories...whooda thunk it!?