Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back in Business? Mayabe.

I have made one post in the past ten months on this bloggy thingy. I know you've been checking in every day for more, and I am sorry to have disappointed you. Please forgive me.

Well, Lloyd's Llunch Counter is back in business, and in celebration of the grand re-opening, we have a special Cuban menu! The first few posts upon my return to blogdom will be about my recent trip to Cuba.

For Christmas, my in-laws arranged a trip to Cuba for the entire family (them, us, our kids, Jodi's sister Meghan, her husband and son, and Jodi's two neices). We stayed at an all-inclusive resort in Varadero (Blau Varadero). I didn't know if I would be into the all-inclusive resort thing, but it was so nice and relaxing. I haven't been so relaxed in a very long time.

When we arrived, and checked into our room, I headed straight for the mini-bar. The dude who brought up our luggage let me know it would be fully-stocked! I found out that this meant 1 bottle of water, 2 colas and 2 beers. I figured I shouldn't have a beer right away, and then saw the brand of beer and thought "mayabe I should".

No comments: