Monday, November 9, 2009

Almost the Best Advertising Campaign Ever

Here are some pictures I took on my Blackberry of an ad that was posted in front of my apartment building. There were a few reasons why I took the pictures.
First, this is my new favourite company name:


Raja Come Back Moving Service - Save Your Marraige
"Raja Come Back Moving Service"
It sounds like a moving service for men whose wives are taking them back after kicking them out for a while.
Secondly, I love the slogan.

Go Baby Go!
"Go Baby, Go!"
I don't know why, but I think that is the best slogan of all time. If General Motors had used that slogan years ago, they wouldn't be in the mess they're in now!
But reason number C is probably my favourite. As if marketing only to forgiven husbands wasnt enough of a niche market, they are only targeting people 8 feet tall or higher.
Moving Service for NBA Players
I am 6'3" and had to stand on my tippy-toes and hold the Blackberry over my head to take these pictures. I'm pretty sure there's not a single Toronto Raptor living in my building, so I think that while they are obviously geniuses at niche marketing, they have problems with geographic targeting.

No comments: