Monday, November 9, 2009

Bread and Butt-er

In my experience, no matter how much work you put into a product trying to make sure that everything is perfect, you will look at the finished item and realize that that something is wrong. This happens 100% of the time, according to unscientific studies by the Lloyd Institute of Product Development.


I imagine that the publishing team behind this book I found on my mother's bookshelf went through the same process of making sure everything was perfect.

More of Canada's Best Bread Machine Baking Recipes

More of Canada's Best Bread Machine Baking Recipes by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt.

So I would have loved to have been there when they first noticed the spine of the book:



Check out Heather's Butt. I think it has a wash burn from over-entheusiastic washing. Ouch!

Who decided that putting the author's last names on the spine like that would sell cookbooks?

mmmmm.... "Washburn Butt" makes my mouth water.

No comments: